Thursday, July 22, 2010

Productive Day

There is no better way to start off your day than having a nice huge super berry and nanner protein smoothie. Sorry no pic, but I promise it was delish!
I am in somewhat of a camera dilemma, but it will be taken care of soon, actually tomorrow. So pics are coming soon!
Here is what I put in my super berry and nanner smoothie:
1/2 c of strawberries, 1/2 c of blueberries, 1 banana, 1/2 c of original almond milk, 1 scoop of protein, and a hand full of ice. Blend and serve! YUMMY!
Then it was off to work. Fun Fun! Work was pretty eventfully, especially for a Thursday. I finished up my marketing on a new fitness program coming up in the fall. Got the aerobics schedule for August ready to go. Then finished off my day with teaching a heart pumping calorie busting sweat your breakfast and lunch off spin ride! Whew!
I love it when you felt great about a ride with an awesome class. Makes working out that hard even more fun.
Then it was back home for dinner and a little relaxing time. Dinner was roasted chicken and herb pasta, and steamed broccoli. I had a little extra time, and have been sooo wanting some "Super Charge Me Cookies"found off of Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan. Last time I made these Coach (my hubs) ate almost all of them. He LOVES them. I will admit they are the bomb! Although, I did make some minor changes to add a little extra protein. Of course, I ate one right as I was taking them off the pan. Couldn't resist!
As I was getting the cookies ready, the Roo (my little fur baby), is right under my feet in the kitchen. I can not be in the kitchen without giving her a treat. Some how she knows that good things come from the kitchen, so if I am in there she is always in there too. So I gave her a nice puppy PB frozen treat. They get a little mess, so we had to take it outside to the porch to eat it. Again, a picture would have been really good of this. It was pretty funny watching her eat it. :)

Now time to relax! Ah!!!!!! Tomorrow is Friday! YEAH!
Then off to bed! Night nite!

Something to think: What exercise gets you excited?
Exercise to try: (of course consult with your Dr. before beginning any exercise program)
Bosu Push-Up - This is a great exercise for the entire body, core and all. First you can flip the Bosu over bringing your hands on the far end of each side to do a push-up from the knees or a full push-up. Stability will be a factor, so use caution beginners. Then for the more advanced fitness levels, you can flip back over again bring your hands to the edges or the middle for the push-ups. Stability will be more of a factor with the unstable surface. Keep the core engaged and breath thru out the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment