Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Monday!

Howdy!


Hope everyone had a wonderful day....
So last night, I finally made it out of my hermit shell this weekend. I wasn't able to make it to the Irish festival :( But I did stop by my favorite store, TJs! Woo hoo!


Had to pick up a couple of goodies, then decide to stop by and pick up dinner on the way home. I was being super lazy and decide to pick up a small steak, sweet tater, and salad from Outback.


Last night after din din, I decide to make a breakfast cookie, compliments of The Fitnessista's recipe. I had been eyeing this one for awhile. It tastes so yummy! Although note to self, use only the 1/8th of milk. It was still a little sticky this morning.
My mix-ins were a banana, golden raisins, and couple of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Here are a couple of pics of the masterpiece.






























Back to the grind today! This week will be a long one. So I made sure to pack a good lunch to fuel me thru my day. The containers are a light pasta noodle to mix with a half pack of tuna the other is cantloupe.




We are short staff at work, so I have a couple of classes I will be teaching a day. I actually love doing this sometimes, but too often can cause burn out quick. Tomorrow is Powerbase (barbell class) then Spin (my fav). Both classes are get your sweat on, kick booty fun. I will sleep like a baby tomorrow night!

Off to bed to get plenty of rest!
Night nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment